Five houses gutted in fire - English Version of Pharak Sandesh

Breaking

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Five houses gutted in fire

Saptari, June 2 : Five houses were gutted in a fire at Gauratole in ward no. 3 of Badebarsain municipality-3 of Saptari last night. The fire that originated from the house of Rashindra Yadav due to an electric short circuit engulfed neighbouring houses of Kashindra Yadav, Jaya Narayan Yadav, Jogeswar Yadav and Dhruva Kumar Yadav. The houses were completely gutted in the fire, police said.

All food stock and cereals, clothing, utensils, a pumping set, poultry inside the houses were burnt to ashes leading to a loss of around 700,000 rupees. Nepal Police, Armed Police, Nepal Army and the locals worked together to put out the fire.(RSS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Crafted with by Eservices Nepal Pvt. Ltd. © Pharak Sandesh Pvt. Ltd.